Affiliate Disclosure: Look, I'm working my ass off delivering value to you. So, yes any links that you see in this post are probably affiliate links to help keep this blog going. They are true recommendations and if you click on them and purchase, I probably earn a commission (at no additional cost to you).
Affiliate marketing is a great business and you want to learn it.
But, which course should you buy?
Let’s take a look!
Commission Hero vs Savage Affiliates: Overview
|Savage Affiliates 2.0||Commission Hero|
|Created by||Franklin Hatchett||Robby Blanchard|
|Type||Affiliate marketing course||Affiliate marketing course|
|Refund Policy||30 Days||7 days after 12 months|
Before we continue, I just wanted to make the refund policies clear, as you should be aware of them.
Keep in mind these are just SUMMARIES of the refund policies, so you should take a look at the T&C’s yourself for more info.
- Commission Hero Refund Policy Summary:
Commission Hero has a strange refund policy.
You can only request a refund after 12 months for a 7 day period.
This is so that they can be sure the student was serious about starting.
Just make sure you are aware of this when purchasing.
- Savage Affiliates Refund Policy Summary
There is a 30-day ACTION-based money-back guarantee for Savage Affiliates.
Here is what the student has to have done in order to gain a refund:
- The member has logged into the training at least once. (We check this so you don’t need to do anything here)
- The member has watched at least 50% of the training. (We check this so you don’t need to do anything here)
- The member has joined the private Facebook group. (We check this so you don’t need to do anything here)
- The member has made an effort to Start a live Website or Youtube Channel or blog or funnel or any other type of website or funnel we teach in this training.
What’s Taught Inside of Commission Hero?
Commission Hero is primarily focused on Facebook Ads, but also teaches some related topics.
Of course, email marketing and building landing pages are key for affiliate marketing with Facebook Ads, so those topics are heavily taught too.
But, it also touches on Snapchat ads which can work great too.
It does also explain briefly how to find affiliate products outside of ClickBank, but the main focus of affiliate programs is ClickBank.
These are the only topics the course teaches, but it teaches them extremely well.
Robby Blanchard is the #1 ClickBank affiliate and from all the affiliate marketing courses out there, his students get some of the best results.
However, note that you will need at least $20 per day to spend on Facebook Ads and $99 per month to spend on software.
What’s Taught Inside of Savage Affiliates?
Savage Affiliates 2.0 is more of a complete affiliate marketing course in the sense that it teaches pretty much every main method you need to know.
- Landing pages
- Email marketing
- Amazon Associates
- Solo Ads
- Launch Jacking
- Facebook Group
- ClickFunnels module (Only in Upsell)
- Done-for-you campaigns (Only in Upsell)
As you can see, you will get some strong knowledge in pretty much all the affiliate marketing methods there are.
Inside of Savage Affiliates, you do also get some done-for-you campaigns which you can use, so for those of you that like minimum amounts of work this could be a great option.
However, if you do decide to join Savage Affiliates I would like to make one thing clear.
This course teaches you so much that it’s quite easy to get overwhelmed by all of the content.
So, you should just stick to one method and one method only.
Of course, you can switch between methods (a little) to find the best option for you, but you don’t want to try and start all of these different methods at once.
Franklin has done a fantastic job teaching every method, but you need to focus to succeed in any of them. If you would like a full review of it, check out my Savage affiliates review.
How Much Money Do You Need To Start The Methods In Each Course?
Of course, affiliate marketing is a business, so you should take into account how much money you will need to start it.
Let’s take a look at how much you will need.
As I did mention earlier to follow Robby Blanchard’s course you will need at least $20 per day for Ads and $99 per month for the software.
You would be looking at around $700 per month in total, but you should be able to see returns fairly quickly (usually around 30-60 days).
Where did I get these numbers from?
Robby Blanchard says it himself in one of his ads; “You can start this from anywhere from $20 per day”.
You may be able to get away with a little less, but I am not sure.
On the flip side, Franklin teaches many different methods, so it depends on the method.
Some methods such as YouTube don’t require any money at all (other than video editing software, but even that can be found for free).
Likewise, SEO blogging can be started for practically $0, as you would only need hosting.
However, I would personally recommend a budget from at least $30 per month for better results.
If you want to do anything with paid ads, there would be a similar budget needed as Commission hero ($10 – $20 per day).
How Much Do They Cost?
As I did mention in the brief overview of both Savage Affiliates and Commission Hero, there is a significant pricing difference between both courses.
Commission Hero Pricing
Commission Hero only has one main pricing plan, but there is one upsell.
- Commission Hero Standard $997
- “The Inner Circle” – $297 per month
Inside of the standard Commission Hero, you get access to all of the video training and modules mentioned earlier.
But, there is one upsell which is a coaching program.
It’s called “The Inner Circle” and it’s basically a group coaching program with some of Robby’s Campaigns.
I’m not a member of this myself, but here’s what you receive from my understanding:
- Robby’s Campaigns (including Facebook audiences)
- Weekly live streams where he answers your questions.
- Another separate Facebook Group
Is it worth it? Probably, I mean you get his campaigns and even the Facebook audiences.
But, it is annoying getting a $297 upsell pitched to you after you just spent $997 on a course, so I thought I should warn you here.
Savage Affiliates Pricing
Savage Affiliates also has one main pricing plan and one upsell.
- Standard Savage Affiliates $197
- Upsell $97
What’s inside of the upsell?
- Done-for-you funnels ready to use (with emails)
- Entire module about ClickFunnels
Is it worth it? If you want to promote ClickFunnels, yes!
There are four done-for-you funnels which promote a variety of products from ClickBank or ClickFunnels.
The beauty of these campaigns is that you can take them and promote them any way you like.
Benefits of Commission Hero
Let’s talk over the benefits of Commission Hero vs Savage Affiliates.
- Laser-focused on one method can increase the success rate
- Taught by a true expert of Facebook Ads
- Very results-driven (which has a bad effect on the refund policy)
Benefits of Savage Affiliates
Here are some of the benefits of Savage Affiliates vs Commission Hero:
- Much lower-priced ($197 vs $997)
- More content
- Teaches much more than how to promote ClickBank products
- Teaches many more methods, so you can find something that works for you
- Taught by a true content creation and YouTube ads expert
- Better refund policy
Commission Hero vs Savage Affiliates: Key Differences
Here are the key differences between Savage affiliates and Commission Hero:
- Savage Affiliates is significantly lower-priced.
- Commission Hero only focuses on paid ads such as Facebook, while Savage Affiliates teaches other traffic too.
- Savage Affiliates has a better refund policy.
- Commission Hero can be less overwhelming compared to Savage Affiliates
- The methods taught inside of Commission Hero need a bigger investment
Which One Is Better For You?
This is entirely dependant on you.
But, I would say if Facebook Ads is what you want to specialize in, go for Robby Blanchard’s Commission Hero.
I know quite a lot of people inside of Savage Affiliates and very few of them do anything with Facebook Ads.
Mostly, they are all bloggers with a couple of YouTubers too.
This is because the main part of Franklin Hatchet’s training is focused on content creation.
But, at the same time, if you want to learn about content creation, ClickFunnels or you’re not sure yet, I would recommend going for Savage Affiliates.
If you’re still unsure after this, leave a comment below and I will be sure to help you out.
|Join Savage Affiliates 2.0||Join Commission Hero|
Who Takes The Crown?
Overall, it’s going to have to be Franklin Hatchett’s Savage Affiliates.
He simply has a course that is 5x lower the price with more content.
Although I have declared Franklin Hatchett’s Savage Affiliates as the winner, Commission Hero may be a better option for you.
If you want to learn Facebook Ads, then it definitely is.
But, overall they are both great courses and the content inside is content that can get you results if you put in the effort.
- Commission Hero vs Savage Affiliates: Overview
- What’s Taught Inside of Commission Hero?
- What’s Taught Inside of Savage Affiliates?
- How Much Money Do You Need To Start The Methods In Each Course?
- How Much Do They Cost?
- Benefits of Commission Hero
- Benefits of Savage Affiliates
- Commission Hero vs Savage Affiliates: Key Differences
- Which One Is Better For You?
- Who Takes The Crown?
- Final Thoughts